ACCESS CONTROL and BIOMETRIC
We Identifying, assessing threats and security risks to your company and suggest the best solution. Our complete capabilities in this area can be fully integrated with building automation and IT asset protection solutions that secure your business, protect the people in it and safeguard the valuables it holds.
Why Choose ACS & Biometric systems from Us ?
- MA-TECH has several smart solutions for your business and home. We make certain that you don’t have to reach out to multiple vendors by providing you not just the technology but set up and customization services as well.
- In our work, we blend honesty and expertise so that your technical requirements are met smoothly. With MA-TECH, you would not have any complaints because we ensure top-notch quality and service. For us, our customers are our family.
- A time attendance system is crucial for workplaces and businesses to ensure there is no employee time theft and there is proper shift management. Manually recording time checks and attendance logs is not only time-consuming but it can stress out the staff responsible. Not just that, but it is bound to have errors in data as well.
- An automated system assures efficiency and productivity. As the biometric attendance system reduces manual burden, it also trims down the management costs and is cost-effective in the long run. It also enables improved payroll management by keeping track of how many extra hours of work an employee has dedicated. This way it decreases discrepancies in the calculation of wages.
- It allows for the seamless working of business operations and planning. The system has several benefits and plays an enormous and important role in offices thus it must be installed.
What are Biometric Identification Systems & User Verification Technology ?
- Biometrics refers to metrics related to human physiognomies. Biometrics authentication is widely used in computer science as a form of identification and access control. Biometric science & techniques makes effective use of measuring and analyzing biological data.
- Biometric verification is any means by which a person’s identity can be distinctively confirmed by evaluating one or more of his distinguishing biological traits.
- Unique identifiers used in Biometric Technology include hand geometry, fingerprints, eye iris and retinal patterns, earlobe geometry, facial patterns, hand geometry and measurements, human voice, DNA, vein recognition and signatures.
- The oldest & most accepted form of biometric verification is fingerprint identification. In today’s epoch, Biometric verification has achieved considerable advancements with the dawn of computerized databases with digitization of analog data, allowing almost instantaneous personal identification using biometrics such as face recognition, palm identification, etc.
What we Offers to Customers ?
- Our company offers a broad range of market leading solutions that help companies and individuals to boost the safety measures of their space, while controlling the access privileges on strategic locations within their premises.
- We work with leading manufacturers to get the best and most efficient solutions for clients in need of high-quality security systems such as Access Control and Biometric system in India.
- In today’s era of globalization, it is important to have talented and skilled employees in different locations. To significantly improve field operation, managing and analyzing your team deployed in the field is a key task. Whether it is logistics, hospitality, construction or retail industries, it is essential to have effective communication with workers to keep morale up and helps in better planning of field employees. So, Our Field Visit Management is a comprehensive web-based field employee’s portal. It involves management of field employee’s activities. It allows management of Field Tasks done by employees under various Field Schedules. It provides live tracking of field employee schedules via reports with real-time notifications on exceptions.
- Securing open spaces doesn’t come easy. If anything, it can be extremely challenging with so many entry points and areas that need to be enclosed and monitored. For large properties with several open spaces, a GATE BARRIER system is the perfect security solution. A gate barrier is an attractive but highly functional solution meant to control access to extensive, open areas. This includes private or commercial establishments and parking spaces. Not only do these safeguard the entire perimeter of a property, such barriers offer several other benefits.
Benefits of Our ACS & Biometric Solutions:
Installing a top-of-the-line electronic access device can help elevate safety measures in premises and provide a number of benefits to users such as:
- Monitoring people coming in and out of the property
- Customizing level of access of each user or individual
- Managing building security remotely and via network
- Field visit management
- Replaces Manual Management of Field Workers through Automatic Solution
- Real-time Monitoring of Remote Worker Time-Attendance
- Saves Time
- Better Planning of Field Employees
- Accurate and Quick Salary Payments
- Control Access based on User, Zone and Time
- Palm Vein and Multispectral Biometric Fingerprint Access Control
- Secure Sensitive Areas with Advanced Access Control Features
- IP based Architecture to Enhance Reliability and Scalability
- Centralized Monitoring and Control of Multiple Devices and Locations
- Get Real-time Notification on Exceptions
- Integrate Fire Alarm and other Devices for better Safety and Security