We understand that every business domain needs superb quality standard structured cabling. So, that your business communications to be smooth and effective, cabling needs to be well-placed and expertly installed and maintained.
Why MA-TECH is Perfect from other Vendors!
There are many Structured cabling companies in India those are providing structured cabling installation services in all over India but MA-TECH is expertise with standards and cost effective in this field. As MA-TECH provides structured cabling services at very affordable cost. We install any type of cables like Shielded pair cabling, unshielded pair cabling, backbone cabling, FTP cabling, Fiber optic cabling, Armored Cabling and many more. We also provide quality installations of Voice and Data Cabling throughout INDIA. We have Six structured cabling Certified technician those are work on different installation modules.
- We always Pay attention to Copper and fiber cable bend radius. The bend radius, or measurement of a curve, can determine how strong the data signal will flow. When installing fiber patch cables, don’t bend them beyond its specified bend radius.
- We avoid end faces contamination, Debris, dust and oil on your cabling end faces can weak your data transmission of your network. This is one of the most common issues when dealing with cabling failure. so, check the condition of the end face of cables carefully.
- We always Keep fiber and copper cable runs separated. Copper cables are heavy and can damage any fiber cables that are placed underneath.
- Fiber optic cabling has distinct benefits compared with copper cable in regard to work performance, improper practices of fiber cabling may lead to bad effect on data transmission. Therefore, we maintain the best practices when we installing both fiber optic cable and copper cable.
- We do not place copper cable near equipment that may generate high levels of electromagnetic interface. Generally, locations near power cords, fluorescent lights, building electrical cables, and fire prevention components.
- For horizontal and backbone twisted-pair cabling, we preserve the same density of twists in the pairs up to its termination.
- We apply sufficient vertical and horizontal managers to data center cable management, which can provide convenience for future changes as cables are removed for upgrade at time of downtime.
- Always We Use fiber raceway, Routing path has been clearly defined by the fiber raceway and easy to follow, which can make sure the validity of cabling, as well as reduce congestion in the termination panel.
- We use cable labels. Cable labeling makes cabling jobs easier and safer. Label cords with “from and to” location. Clear and intuitive identification eases installation along with moves, adds, and changes. Every cable in your cable room should be clearly labeled so you can trace any faults.
- We make sure that our technician Do not leave loose cables on the floor, which is a major safety hazard there for we try to maintain a small stock of the most commonly used fiber patch cables for extra use.
What Type of Infrastructure Structured Cabling We Provides!
- Complete Data Center build-out
- Backbone installation, wire management
- Cords & inner-duct tubing
- Data & voice cable installations Cat 5, 5e, 6, 7 (Fire code approved)
- Communication room installation (IDF, MDF)
- Fiber optic cable installation and Splicing
- Patch panel installation
- Re-termination of existing Cat 5, 5e, 6, 7 cabling
- Network switch installations
- Complete equipment racking system including ladder racks, wire managers & server shelves
- Category 5, 5e & 6, 7, RJ 45 data jack installation, surface mount & flush wall plates
- Remote access to networks
- Testing, tracking, labeling, and Commissioning of cables
- Cable Custom Bundling
- Multi-Pair Voice and Data Cabling
- Single and Multimode Data Fiber Cabling
- Dry riser installation and services
- Cabling Repairs and Troubleshooting
- Redesigning of existing network
- Add/Change/Moves cable infrastructure
- Documentation and Testing
- New Office Cabling (We are experienced in Structured Cabling projects for small and large offices. This may be a single office or a complete floor).
- Existing Office cabling /Re-cabling (As an office grows it is inevitable that the structured cabling needs will change, we can assist you in redesigning the cable routes to ensure additional points are added with the least disruption to your work and your premises).
Benefits Of Using Structure Cabling With MA-TECH
Unlike the traditional point-to-point cabling system, the structured cabling system can avoid the jungle of wiring and carry increasing data at high rates. It plays a significant role in communication infrastructure. The following highlights and benefits provided by MA-TECH:
- Cost effective – The structured cabling is an organized simple cabling system. It can reduce power and maintenance costs, and it avoids spending money on locating and rectifying.
- Reducing the risk of downtime – There is a high risk of human error when people managing the multiple, unorganized cabling structure. These mistakes can cause flow disruptions and network downtime. The structured cabling is organized and it’s easy to identify, which can help reduce the risk of downtime.
- Time-saving – Structured cabling is flexible that can accommodate moves, adds and changes quickly. It saves installation time as well as maintenance time.
- Greater flexibility.
- Better hold for all your applications.
Data Center Design and Implementation by MA-TECH
- Our data center designs reflect the latest and standardized thinking for data center design. These include providing highly reliable, energy efficient, LEED certified data centers that are both modular and scalable. Modular designs are used so the Data Center can be built in phases and scalable so that they can be increased in capacity as the densities increase. Our design services are based on listening to the client and understanding their business needs. We design what the customer wants, not some pre-conceived idea of what we believe you should have. This understanding results in a team environment that is the key to achieving a successful project. We approach design projects with all options open for discussion.
- As MA-TECH, we understand that structured cabling infrastructure is the foundation on which all other technologies will function. No single investment will last longer than your structured cabling system. Keeping this in mind we have dedicated and professional staff that will ensure your cabling system meets the standards of today and the technologies of tomorrow.